Installing CPABuild Deployment Package
Checking for /cache folder...
Cache folder exists!
Pretty URL Install
Pretty URL test: http://games-code.xyz/cpabuild-deployment-test
Non-Pretty URL test: http://games-code.xyz/?cpabuild-deployment-test (Notice the added ?
Checking for .htaccess file...
Creation was successful but Htaccess does not seem to be running. Fix with AllowOverride All in apache settings, or just use non-pretty urls.
- Htaccess installation was not successful. Use non-pretty format for urls or attempt to fix by following instructions in that section.
- If you get a 403 Forbidden error, delete the .htaccess (you may have to enable "hidden" files in your file manager).
- Start adding URL's to your website here: https://members.cpabuild.com/privateURL
- Change your homepage (currently this page). Edit the file config.php and change the line
Where my-private-uri is the URI from CPABuild (you can use any private uri as a homepage).
- When you are satisfied, delete the install.php file. If you ever need to run the installation
again, just re-download the package from CPABuild.
- You can check if your package is up to date by visiting http://games-code.xyz/ version.php
Attempting to ping URL: https://www.google.com
Successfully pinged https://www.google.comAttempting to ping URL: http://bitclinks.com/ping.php
Successfully pinged http://bitclinks.com/ping.phpAttempting to ping URL: http://bitclinks.com/api.php
Successfully pinged http://bitclinks.com/api.php
- Target config file: /home/longmwvj/games-code.xyz/config.php
- Target cache folder: /home/longmwvj/games-code.xyz/cache
- Target .htaccess template: /home/longmwvj/games-code.xyz/tmp_htaccess
[api_key] => 92656952857d19d75342
[default] => install
[cache_time] => 86400
[curl_mode] => curl_pref
[mirror] => cpabuild.com
[asset_mirror] => bucket.cpabuild.com
[server_domain] => bitclinks.com
[server_protocol] => http